Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finished for now!






















I am so relieved to have finished the orders I had promised to have by Christmas. I took my apron and stockings to school and had an enormous response. I've worked hard the past week and now I'm done. I had a couple of orders that did not need to be done before Christmas so I am taking a break for a day or so, then I will finish those. Sorry to those of you that I had to turn away, I just did not want to let anyone down. I delivered some already that I forgot to take pictures of, but the ones I am delivering tomorrow, I remembered. My favorite is the matching set for a mother and father in law. I've been asked to do a show in Madison but I am just not sure if I can take something like that on right now. I did a craft show and had 2 weeks worth of work. I've devoted so much of my life the past month to sewing, I feel like I need to spend some time with my kids, but we'll see. I'm so ready for the holiday and to be able to stay home and spend time with family and get together with good friends.

2 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Jennifer! Your stuff looks awesome! Hopefully we can get together over the holidays!!

jennifergordon said...

I would love to. I love your Christmas card, so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed