Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Sew" Busy!





I have not had a chance to blog lately or do anything else for that matter. It seems like all I have done is come straight home and go to the sewing machine. I have not even cooked and that is a big thing for me. I'm not complaining though, I love it!! It's been great seeing people excited about what I have made for them. And the compliments I've been getting are just making me want to do more. Everyone keeps telling me I need to do a web page but I just have not had time and those that don't use the internet much have told me I need to get pictures together. Well, this is going to have to do for now. Here are a few things I have done in the past 2 weeks. The stockings come in 2 sizes. The small are $18 and large $20. If you buy 3 or more of the large, I will take off $10 and 3 or more of the small, $5. I can switch the fabric up and use strips on the stocking and dots on the cuff, or if you have a particular color you would like, let me know and I can try to match it.

1 comment:

digital said...

Very nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Are you ready for a holiday seasons?

Please visit:
http://create-solution.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed