Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The week of Thanksgiving


During the week of Thanksgiving, the girls and I went on our annual Thanksgiving beach trip. We have done this every year for 4 years now. We had a blast! Everyone always asks if we can go on the beach and the answer is YES! Last year Taylor got sunburned. It is warm enough to play in the sand with shorts and a t-shirt on. A few years the girls have been brave enough to get in the ocean. But they do have an indoor pool that is wonderful. They swam everyday and had a blast. We went shopping on Friday to the outlet mall and I spent every bit of cash I had, but I got some great deals. We got to the mall at 7:00, we all shopped until 11:00, then mom took the kids back to the condo with her. After that, Debbie and I walked around until about 3:00. When we got home the kids were asleep. The picture of Lainee says it all! She was sacked out! We all had a great time together. I got to finish 2 dresses that were ordered and a few tshirts for the girls.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed